Holy Trinity Park
After there was no free space at the original cemetery at the deanery church, a new burial ground was opened in 1549, outside the town walls, on the left bank of the Otava river. The area also includes a Renaissance church of Holy Trinity and a bell tower. This place, too, was on the limit of its capacity in the first half of the 20th century; its function was gradually taken over by the Forest Cemetery. The place has been preserved as a piety park with the graves of regional personalities. Concerts and other events are held in the church today.
open: V-IX 6-21 h, X-IV 8-17 h